Re: %z and %Z in strftime man page require clarification

Thanks Paul, looks good to me. Just one follow-up question: mktime's
man page does not mention tm_gmtoff / tm_zone fields. Should it also
be updated, for completeness?
I'd assume it is not a big deal as I couldn't find anyone who faced the
same issue with timezone formatting in strftime, but still.