Re: %z and %Z in strftime man page require clarification

Hi Almaz,

On 2/24/23 17:40, Almaz Mingaleev wrote:
I've started a new thread, but can't see it in the mailing list archives.
Please see the patch attached.

Thanks!

Could you please send the patch inline (if you use git-format-patch(1), that would be --no-attach (or --inline, but I prefer --no-attach)), so I can quote reply on it?

If you fear that your mailer will do harmful stuff, please send it both attached and inline.

Cheers,

Alex