Re: reliable reproducer, was Re: core dump analysis

Hi Andreas,

Am 23.04.2023 um 08:46 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Apr 23 2023, Michael Schmitz wrote:

I'll see whether the signal context is available on the stack even if the
handler isn't passed that parameter.

The signal context is always on the stack, and used by the
(rt_)sigreturn syscall.

True, but at the time the signal handler (sa_handler type) runs, all I have is the user stack pointer upon entry to the handler. I'll have to calculate back from that address, if that is possible.

Cheers,

	Michael