Re: RFC: remove set_fs for m68k

Hi Christoph,

On 22/07/21 5:05 am, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
FYI, I've pushed out a new version - this contains the fix from Andreas
and drops all these uninlining tweaks as they very obviously cause more
harm than good for now.

And sorry for the delay, life has been a little busy lately.

Thanks - after Andreas' patch, I didn't see any more kernel panic. Will pull your new version and give that a good workout.

Not to worry about the delay - I could use a little break from Linux testing. Hope you're not too badly affected by theb extreme weather events in your part of the country.

Cheers,

    Michael