Re: Amiga PCMCIA network card support

Hi Geert!

Op di 29 okt. 2019 om 10:00 schreef Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

 Hi Kars,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 8:02 PM Kars de Jong <jongk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've dusted it off and powered it on this weekend. It still works (RTC
needs a new battery though), and the 2.6.18 kernel that I modified
many years ago still works fine with the pcnet_cs driver and my
Dynalink L10C card.

You may want to have a close look at the electrolytic capacitors.
A few months ago I had to repair some of the damage done by
a leaking capacitor.  Fortunately I don't need the signals on the
parallel port, but I do use the serial console, and thus had to fix
the eaten RXD trace.

Hmm, good one. I'll check them out.

Thanks,

Kars.