Re: m68k-queue

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't tested Thorsten's current images. But if they work on '040
Aranym, I can see no reason why they wouldn't work on '040 Macs.

There are a lot of possible reason why an emulator would not expose bugs
in the kernel.

Modern kernels seem to work fine on the '040 in my Amiga.
Note that I'm not (yet) running a modern userland. Still the old real Debian.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds