m68k-queue

m68k-queue is at a historical low:

$ git cherry -v v3.10-rc1 m68k-queue | wc -l
11
$

and of course I want to keep that, and improve it!

  - m68k/irq: Add handle_polled_irq() for timer based soft interrupts
    Still no response from tglx :-(
  - m68k/atari: use polled interrupt handler for timer D interrupts
    Depends on above
  - m68k/atari: EtherNAT - ethernet support (smc91x)
    m68k/atari: EtherNEC - ethernet support (ne)
    Michael will submit
  - m68k/atari: USB - add ISP1160 USB host controller support
    Michael WIP?
  - m68k/atari: Update defconfigs for new features
    m68k/mac: Update defconfig
    I'm working on the defconfigs
  - fs/fat: Revert "msdos fs: remove unsettable atari option"
    fs/fat: Atari FAT updates
    fs/fat: Use correct logical sector size for Atari GEMDOS FAT
    Who dares to stand in front of the fat maintainer and will submit these?
    Michael, too?
  - mac: ADB raw packets
    I guess this can be dropped?

Thanks!