Re: Known working 2.6 kernel config for m68k Mac

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 04:55:57PM +1000, Finn Thain wrote:
I think the "pmu intr 00" messages might be significant. My PB 190cs
prints that only once (see below) but ADB works (I was able to use the
keyboard to log in and I tested the trackpad with gpm). I noticed that
pmu_restart() works but pmu_read_pram() does not.

This kernel is kernel.org version 2.6.26.2. It has the macscsi lockup bug,
of course, but that bug somehow failed to manifest in both J's video and
the bootup in the log below.

I'm wondering if the PB190 actually has a newer version of PMU that just
looks enough like the one in the PB2xx and PB5xx models that the driver
happens to work for both. The PB190 is known to be very similar to the
ppc based PB5300. It may be a more reliable version of the chip.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx