Re: Known working 2.6 kernel config for m68k Mac

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 06:05:03PM -0700, J Silverman wrote:
Here's the video of the boot up sequence:

http://www.vimeo.com/1541660

You can see the odd PMU errors that pop up during the boot.

I watched the video, and it looks like the ADB stuff is working
fine. If I'm reading via-pmu68k.c correctly, those other pmu
messages mean that it's gotten a message from the PMU chip
that it doesn't know how to handle. The driver only looks
like it handles the keyboard, trackpad, the extra buttons
outside the keyboard, and the regular heartbeat. For anything
else, it just prints out the data from the message. It looks
like nothing went wrong at all with the PMU. I see there's
an error from the SCSI port and obviously the lack of a root
filesystem. Things actually look fine, although I can imagine
that the PMU driver is very sensitive to exact timing.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx