Re: TLS in the kernel

I can't claim to be an expert on this subject, but the kernel part is
only necessary for NPTL to my knowledge, so a more modern glibc can
made available for m68k once binutils and gcc do the right things with
__thread (I've already did some work building glibc 2.7 with
linuxthreads, with a nice amount of success, but to make it work
properly, binutils and gcc needs to understand TLS).

I'd also be interested in helping out with this project.
Michael