Re: 2.6.18 m68k mac

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 11:59:41PM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:
I've got the Mac IIsi ADB driver half working now. It stops working when I
remove some printks... sigh.

I seem to recall the last time someone worked on the IIsi ADB driver
that it was insanely sensitive to exact timing. While I haven't tried it
out myself, I suspect there is some place where we are missing some kind
of status check that could avoid the need for the exact timing. Some of
the other stuff is still on top of my list, but I'll try to find the
time soon to get back to work on some m68k support.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-