Re: Call for linux-leds mbox archives older than March 2016

Hi all,

linux-leds list has been added to lore.kernel.org tracker and
is available at https://lore.kernel.org/linux-leds.

The archives reach up to 2013-08-07.

Best regards,
Jacek Anaszewski

On 6/21/19 10:46 PM, Jacek Anaszewski wrote:
> Hi, everyone:
>
> I'm working to add this list to lore.kernel.org. As one of prerequisites
> they require that we provide full existing archives of all list messages
> (or, at least, as complete as possible). I've collected mine already,
> but  would really appreciate if you could pitch in from your own
> collection.
>
> Just follow the instructions on this page:
> https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore
>
> I've attached the list of message-ids that I already have. You'll need
> it during the archive sanitization process to pass to the -k switch.
>
> Please tar up and xz -9 the resulting directory with mbox files and send
> the archive to me so I can add it to what I already have.
>
> Basically I've managed to collect messages starting from March 2016,
> so feel addressed only if you may have collected some older stuff.
>
> Thanks!

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]