Re: kernel strange behaviour

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:55:14 -0700, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:

> [...]

You are welcome. A custom kernel is a good choice except in the instance
in which it doesn't work, like now.

What I don't understand is, if you are "following the advice of the kernel
people", why are you asking for advice here rather than on a kernel
developers list. It seems like you would get better advice from more
knowledgeable people that way.

I agree with your assessment, I doubt I know as much as you about it and I
certainly don't have any hardware that requires such a new kernel version.

Regards to you also Emanoil.