Re: a dedicated list for build error reports?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:26:18AM +0200, Julia Lawall wrote:
> > However there are other lots of static check warnings that do need
> > manual check, which are now reported via private emails to Yuanhan and
> > me. If any one is interested in analyzing these possibly false
> > warnings and making bug fixing patches out of them, you'll be warmly
> > welcomed! :-)
>
> If you could send me any Coccinelle warnings with both the report and the
> concerned file, I would be happy to take a look at them, as time permits.

That'd be great. I'll add you to the private CC list for coccinelle
warnings. When you are to do anything about the received private error
report, a simple group reply like "I'll handle this" or "It's a false
warning", plus the fact that we are in different time zone, should be
enough to avoid conflicts between the few people CCed. :)

Thanks,
Fengguang