Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) Synaptics Bug after Suspend

I have done so. Honestly, I don't think my display manager
(elementary's gala on X) supports multi-touch gestures for most
things. I can't pinch to zoom in Chrome, etc. Not really noticing any
differences after booting with that kernel flag.
 - Naftuli Kay