ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) Synaptics Bug after Suspend

Hello,
So I have a ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd gen, this year's model) which sees
some pretty gnarly bad things when trying to resume from suspend. I'm
on kernel 4.15.0-39-generic on Ubuntu 16.04 (elementary Loki 0.4.1),
which is the upstream Ubuntu-provided kernel for the hardware
enablement stack (HWE).

After suspend, all native mouse inputs to the laptop hardly work, the
mouse behavior is erratic and I get a lot of error messages in dmesg.
There are apparently six different pointer-like inputs listed in
xinput:

Virtual core XTEST pointer
Wacom Pen and multitouch sensor Finger touch
Wacom Pen and multitouch sensor Pen stylus
SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad
TPPS/2 Elan TrackPoint
Wacom Pen and multitouch sensor pen eraser

This really comes down to a few input devices:

Touch display.
Wacom pen on the touch display (pen and eraser).
A traditional ThinkPad track point.
A touch pad.

When the laptop resumes from suspend, every one of these inputs
behaves completely erratically, making the laptop nigh unusable until
reboot. I have tried killing X and restarting all display services,
but it appears that these problems are actually in some of the
drivers, as dmesg reports a bunch of errors seemingly related to the
underlying kernel drivers for these devices.

As I attempt to mouse around, I see more of the same lines emitted to dmesg.

Is there more information I can provide to help debug and troubleshoot
the problem?

My dmesg log is here:
https://gist.github.com/naftulikay/71d5c7703d73ea8cf228e62cadfb549e

 - Naftuli Kay