Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) Synaptics Bug after Suspend

Glad you found a solution. Have you tried enabling InterTouch anyway? It's generally desirable to have InterTouch working in order to have multi-touch gestures work properly.

Regards
Yussuf Khalil

So I found the issue, and I have described the solution here:
https://github.com/naftulikay/thinkpad-yoga-3rd-gen-acpi

It's a bug in the ACPI for the laptop, the changes described fixed
both the drivers and allow the laptop to hit deep sleep.

  - Naftuli Kay