RE: Do we still need hid-jabra after v4.18?

Hi Benjamin,

I tested one of our devices against a 4.19 kernel without hid-jabra configured, and there are still issues with some of our vendor defined usages being mapped to input events.

>From the sysfs rdesc:

ff30.0020 ---> Key.Btn0
ff30.fffb ---> Key.Btn0
ff30.0097 ---> Key.Btn0