Do we still need hid-jabra after v4.18?

Hi Niels,

Since 190d7f02ce8e "HID: input: do not increment usages when a
duplicate is found", I wonder if hid-jabra is still required.

Looking at https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9934051/#20904077, it
seems hid-jabra only prevents the vendor collection to create
multitouch axes, which interferes in X with the generic multitouch
handling.

I believe libinput should already detect and fix this situation, but
also, I believe 190d7f02ce8e will prevent ABS_MISC to be incremented,
and so there is no more need for hid-jabra to stay around.

Can I ask you to double check if one of your headsets woks with
hid-generic on a v4.18 kernel?

Cheers,
Benjamin