Adding to input-event-codes.h - feedback welcome

Hi,

I've noticed a lot of common & useful remote control buttons are
missing. I'd like to suggest or submit patches to add some of them
since Linux is so wildly used for media playback (via remote
controls). I've spoken to Sean Young (and cc'ed him here), who does a
ton with Linux rc, and he agrees it would be good to add them. Once
added to input-event-codes.h, we could then start adding/updating rc
keymaps accordingly.

The following is a list of (common) keys I'd like to propose be added. Please
let us know what you think.

KEY_LIVE_TV: Jump directly to live tv view (from watching recordings,
menus, VOD, etc). KEY_TV exists but only to select a "TV" input device
but not related to the actual content being watched.

KEY_PIP: Toggle Picture-In-Picture on/off.

KEY_PIP_POSITION: Used to change PIP window position (typically upper left,
lower left, lower right, upper right)

KEY_PIP_SWAP: Used to swap the main & PIP windows contents. (KEY_AB
exists but is broad and could already be used for another function
such as swapping audio outputs.)

KEY_USER1...KEY_USER16: Provide user-defined keys for special buttons
that a remote control may have that are usable but may not be labeled
to a specific common action. For example, we use Dish Network remote
controls with our Linux-based htpc's - There's "DISH" and "Dish On
Demand" buttons that are usable but not related to a common action.
With KEY_USER* they could be mapped and used however the user wants.
16 user keys may be a lot, and 8 could be a better number, but any
less than that is too limiting.

Any feedback or suggestions is appreciated.

Best regards,
Derek