Re: [HP Pavilion x2 - 12-b003nf] Synaptics touchpad not configured by HID RMI

On 09/07/2016 11:24 AM, Stéphane RIVIERE wrote:
Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Andrew Duggan <aduggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have these patches along with a couple others applied to v4.8-rc5 here if
you want to test:
https://github.com/aduggan/linux

Or if you want to something more stable here are the patches applied to
v4.7.2:
https://github.com/aduggan/linux/tree/4.7.2/synaptics-rmi4/hid-rmi

Do you want me to test one of them to see if it works or should I
simply wait for your patches to be accepted and then test the offical
kernel version that includes them?

It is up to you. If you test now we can confirm that these patches fix the problem for this system. Or if you want to wait that's fine too. I merged the patches to v4.7.2 in case it worked and you wanted to run a stable kernel which had support for your touchpad.

Andrew

Andrew