Re: fftest: Force feedback doesn't work in native mode

On 21 January 2012 00:20,  <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't really understand why you would want to build seperately on each
> machine, either grab a binary kernel RPM from the site I linked before ()
> or use one machine to create your own kernel package (either RPM or just
> TAR).

:redface:

What I did was to copy the hid-lg4ff.c file on kernel 3.0.0 and change
that variable's name in the Kconfig file.
Recompiled the kernel successfully.

To my horror, after rebooting the recompiled kernel I found that
`fftest` doesn't produce the force feedback even in the "default"
mode. :banghead:

You have any idea what could I have messed up?

-Anisha