Re: fftest: Force feedback doesn't work in native mode

On 19 January 2012 12:59,  <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Regarding SuSE's kernel, I'm not sure which version Michal changes got
> into the mainline. It could be that you're looking at the early version of
> 'hid-lg4ff' which only supported the Logitech Wii Speedforce Wireless.

Thanks again, Simon.

So, since this wheel works on your system, can you tell me your kernel
version number? That'll help me to decide to which kernel version should I
upgrade to.

> There are some 'bleeding edge' kernels packages here:
> http://kernel.opensuse.org/packages
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/standard/i586/

I too was thinking of getting a "pre-compiled" kernel version 3.2, and directly
booting from it (on Suse 12.1). Not sure if it makes sense.

Thanks again.
-Anisha