Re: Saving kernel module parameters settings

Hi Dimitry,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to contextualize. I ended up implementing the communication between userspace and kernel space with binary attributes. I have only needed to implement two of them.

One of those binary attributes is responsible for getting the state to be shown on controlpanel and setting the state back to the device based on control panel changes.

Basicly, what I need is to have a copy of that binary attribute saved in order to load it into module internal state variable when module loads.

Do you think is possible to achieve this goal?

Thanks,

With my best regards,

Nuno