matrix_keyboard based driver

Hi all,

today I started with a basic matrix_keyboard based keypad driver. It
seems to work quite
well but I have some questions.

Is it possible to define following values from user space?

* debounce time in [ms]
* auto repeat time in [ms]
* multi click abort time in [ms]

I am also not sure about the default keymap I should use in the
platform_data. At
the moment it looks like:

static const uint32_t ot200_keymap[] = {
	KEY(0, 1, 0x01),
	KEY(0, 2, 0x02),
	KEY(0, 3, 0x03),
	KEY(0, 4, 0x04),
	KEY(0, 5, 0x05),
	KEY(0, 6, 0x06),
	KEY(0, 7, 0x07),
	KEY(0, 8, 0x08),
	KEY(0, 9, 0x09),
	KEY(9, 6, 0x96),
	KEY(9, 7, 0x97),
	KEY(9, 8, 0x98),
	KEY(9, 9, 0x99),
};

I need to configure the mapping from userspace and it is be done via loadkeys
if I am not wrong. Does the input core handle cases like SHIFT key and
CAPS lock?

thanks
--
Christian Gmeiner, MSc