Re: Duplicated driver for LIS302-like device.

Jonathan Cameron wrote:
Hi Matt
Gah, Not again! So far we have had two patch sets implementing just
this.  Looking at the latest from Samu, Eric's patch has been sent on
to Andrew Morton for the current merge window (and is listed as being in
his mm tree).  May even have merged since I last pulled mainline.

You have my sympathies as the whole duplicating work thing happens to
us all from time to time.  The answer is as ever, post early and post
often to the relevant mailing lists. (though of course hardly anyone
actually keeps to this!)
   Hi Jonathan,

   Thanks for your information.
   Previously, I only went through input subsystem instead of lm-sensors.
And now the upstream driver seems to be implemented and merged. I will cherry pick them into 0xlab kernel repository.

   Cheers,
   Matt
I've cc'd in everyone I know has an interest in this driver for any
thing else they might want to add.

Jonathan