Re: Apple Bluetooth devices: Battery level?

Hi!

Kernel rebuilding is pretty easy, for ubuntu/debian it would be:
- sudo apt-get install linux-source build-essential
- tar xf /usr/src/linux-source*
- cd linux-source-`uname -r`
- cp /boot/config-`uname -r` .config
- make menuconfig (find and enable HID_DEBUG)
- make bzImage modules deb-pkg
Then after some time you will get deb package, which you need to
install and then run:
- sudo update-initramfs -c -k 'new kernel version'
- sudo update-grub

Then you can reboot into new kernel and use "echo 2 >
/sys/modules/hid/parameters/debug" instead of debug module parameter.