Re: iscsi netboot failure in case of multiple interfaces

On Fri, 2017-11-17 at 16:42 -0800, si-wei liu wrote:

> > > Is there a plan to upstream these patches soon?
> >
> > I don't know. I'll try to find out.
>
> OK. Thanks!

I got some information from the maintainer. It's planned, but there's
no fixed schedule. As you could see, our iscsiadm patches were created
~2y ago. The upstream and SUSE dracut code base have diverged. Don't
expect a merge of the SUSE to happen very soon.

Regards,
Martin