Re: cryptsetup + lvm order and crypt name

(I've forgot to CC list, resending.)

> In which file should I write this Options, and how should the line
> look like? I tried also in /etc/conf.d/ and /etc/cmdline.d/, but I
> can't get away with the feeling, that they are not read.

If you are eventually dropped to shell, you can list cmdline parameters
with:

  cat /proc/cmdline

> And after setting the file correctly, what should I run? dracut, to
> build the initrd again, or grub-update, to put the options in the boot
> parameter?

First of all I advise to call dracut like that:

  dracut -H '' <kernel-version>

it will generate host-specific initramfs for specified kernel version in
default location.  Later edit variable GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT in
/etc/default/grub and put there parameters you want. After that
regenerate grub2 config with grub2-mkconfig.

I hope that helps. :-)

Cheers,

--
Amadeusz Żołnowski