Re: cryptsetup + lvm order and crypt name

Am 06.08.2014 09:11, schrieb Amadeusz Żołnowski:
> Hi Claudio!
>
> Have you tried setting target vg or lv with dracut kernel params?
> Something like: rd.vg=my-vg

Hi Amadeusz,

I have tried some options, but I think I configured then in the wrong
file. So I have many boot Options, like rd.auto and rd.lvm.vg. But I
wrote then in the file /etc/dracut.conf.d/20-local.conf

In which file should I write this Options, and how should the line look
like? I tried also in /etc/conf.d/ and /etc/cmdline.d/, but I can't get
away with the feeling, that they are not read.

And after setting the file correctly, what should I run? dracut, to
build the initrd again, or grub-update, to put the options in the boot
parameter?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I read all the docs, and couldn't
figure it out.

Cheers,

Claudio
--
+- .''`. ---| Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Claudio Clemens |-------| wheezy |-----+
| : :' :      asturio at gmx (.) net           GNU/Linux User #79942  |