Re: initqueue

On 07/02/2009 03:20 PM, Seewer Philippe wrote:
Why not just put cryptsetup back into mountscripts as I've suggested
before?

Because so much more can be inside the crypto partition, which might
need further processing.

That is correct. But if it's in mountscripts, it would fire more
udev-events which are caught again by udevadm settle. I don't see
a problem there.

Hmm, we maybe should think of merging pre-mount and mount.
pre-mount makes no sense, if mounting is done inside udev rules.