Re: wiki, README and TODO update

David Dillow wrote:
[snip]
These all trigger off of udev events, though I recall there was some
discussion about whether that was the way to go or not. In many ways,
they are just polish on some of the network patches that have been
posted here before (by you two, IIRC).

The consesus was to try and do as much as possible from within udev.

I've been fiddling a bit with udev trying to improve the network patches I sent a while ago but I can't get to the point where I'm able to tell udev that a network device was configured. Detected: yes. Configured: no. Ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Philippe