Re: wiki, README and TODO update

On 05/15/2009 03:32 AM, Victor Lowther wrote:
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 16:50 +0200, Harald Hoyer wrote:
Today I updated http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/dracut/ and the package README and TODO files.
The next days, I will add iSCSI support and test various network setups.

Cool.  I ahve been working on some test suite improvements (lvm on
cryptroot on software raid5), and am working on making dracut actually
work in that configuration.  I will post patches to the mailing list
once it works without manual hackery.

Next stop, all that over iscsi.  Should be fun.

With lvm and raid we should wait for the new versions of these tools.
The tools and udev rules have been revamped and the need for non-udev calls (like "dmraid -ay") should have been eliminated.