Re: iio: imu: inv_mpu6050: Remove duplicate code between labels

> …, But I just suggested a minor thing as,

This suggestion can trigger further patch review consequences.

> and since the maintainer made the decision and approved,

How did you get such an impression?

> I did not feel the need to go any further.

There are other software design options to take better into account
for further development considerations (according to the original control flow).

Regards,
Markus