From: Sean Nyekjaer <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2024 10:28
To: Jean-Baptiste Maneyrol <Jean-Baptiste.Maneyrol@xxxxxxx>; INV Git Commit <INV.git-commit@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Jonathan Cameron <jic23@xxxxxxxxxx>; linux-iio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <linux-iio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: inv_icm42600: icm42670

This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

Hi all,

I got a custom board with the TDK icm42670 fitted. We thought is was a
simple ID add, but I was somewhat wrong.
Many registers are on different addresses and so on.

I have done some work in the st_lsm6dsx, that includes many different
imu devices from the same family.
But the driver is kinda hard to read because of that.

So is it better to do a new driver called icm42670 or should we do the
same style as the st_lsm6dsx?

@TDK
Do you have done some work for the icm42670?

/Sean