Re: GSoC IIO project: Mugil

On 3/11/21 8:01 AM, Mugil Raj wrote:
Hi,
This is Mugilraj, an undergrad at NIT Trichy, India. I'm applying to
GSoC'21 for the project IIO driver. So, I need help from you guys with
the application process and finding the device to develop a driver.
I've done few exercises on patch submissions and completed a Linux
Foundations course, "A beginners guide to Linux kernel development
(LFD103)". I found this "https://kernelnewbies.org/IIO_tasks"; task for
beginners, and now I'm doing that also If anyone suggests some fixes
to develop, that would be helpful for me.

Is there any IRC channel for IIO?

#linux-iio in irc.oftc.net. It is a bit quiet at times, but if you stick around you'll usually get a reply.

- Lars