Re: [PULL] First round of new device support, cleanups and fixes for IIO in the 5.2 cycle.

Hi Greg,

There is a merge conflict in here against the previous fixes branch
in industrialio-buffer.c.  The resolution I would suggest is to take
the cleanup from Andy that is in this branch that moves the
code over to bitmap_kzalloc avoiding the issue that was fixed in
the other branch.  I'd not noticed this one sneaking in until I
did a test merge a few minutes ago. Sorry about that.

Thanks for your help (for this and in general!)

Jonathan