[GSoC] AD7292 driver project

Hello,

I'm interested in working on the AD7292 driver for Linux kernel as a
part of the GSoC project. I've previous experience working with device
drivers and am also familiar with couple of Linux kernel's subsystems.
For a starting point I wonder if someone can point out some tasks
which I could work upon as the project page doesn't elaborate much
about it.
In case the idea is to start working on the driver itself I'd like to
discuss about the same.

Best Regards,
Karuna Grewal