Re: Hardware for testing resolver modules in staging

On 14.03.2018 20:08, Rodrigo Siqueira wrote:
Hi,

I am working in the AD2S1210 with the intention to move it out of
staging. However, I don't have the device and Jonathan alerted me to the
lack of hardware for testing.

Michael, is it possible that someone in Analog Devices could help with
the hardware tests? If Analog Devices can't help, there is someone else
that could help with it?

P.s: Other guys are working in other modules in the resolver, I believe
they could be interesting on this issue too.

Best regards
Rodrigo Siqueira

Hi Rodrigo,

Unfortunately I don't have HW to test these drivers.
Besides the EVAL board and some connection to an single board computer,
you would also need an industrial resolver which are quite expensive.

If you or someone else want to test things. I can certainly have someone ship a free EVAL board if they are on stock, but the resolver would need to be sourced from somewhere else.

In general I think these drivers have been tested, if we are carefully we could skip the additional test.

--
Greetings,
Michael

--
Analog Devices GmbH      Otl-Aicher Strasse 60-64      80807 München
Sitz der Gesellschaft München, Registergericht München HRB 40368,