Re: GSoC IIO project: David Veenstra

Hi David,

On 03/08, David Julian Veenstra wrote:
> On 03/08/2018 12:45 PM, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> > On 8 March 2018 10:58:23 GMT, David Julian Veenstra <davidjulianveenstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Dear IIO Community,
> >>
> >> For the Coding Task 01, I submitted the following patches:
> >> https://marc.info/?l=linux-iio&m=152050249930598&w=2
> >> https://marc.info/?l=linux-iio&m=152050245530583&w=2
> >>
> >> Jonathan, in reply to
> >> https://marc.info/?l=linux-iio&m=151784107521336&w=2, do you have
> >> a suggestion for a driver to move out of staging?
> > In would take a look at the CDC or resolver drivers. I particular ABI on those..  let other list
> >  know which you plan to take on to avoid duplication of effort.
> >
> > Jonathan
>
> Alright. I'd like to take a look at the ad2s1200 and the ad2s1210
> driver, although I have
> no concrete plan yet.

Today I inspected the AD2S1210 code, and I created a small work
plan. However, I saw your message a few minutes ago. I have a
suggestion: how about I work on AD2S1210 and you on AD2S1200? This
strategy can bring more benefits to the community in my opinion. If you
agree I will send my work plan, if not, that ok for me I can try to work
on frequency module (actually, I believe that frequency is in the same
situation of meter module).