GSoC IIO project: David Veenstra

Dear IIO Comunity,

Hello, I'm David Veenstra. Currently, I'm a master of Logic (theoretical computer science) student at the University of Amsterdam. Before that I completed a bachelor in Computer Science, also at the UvA.

My first experience with drivers was during the development of my bachelor thesis. Among others things, I investigated what API was available for writing virtualized drivers for KVM and Xen. Since, then I have been working on a hobby OS, and also on virtio PCIe drivers. Furthermore, during a summer internship, I have written a prototype linux nic driver for an FPGA. I have greatly enjoyed this experiences, and hence would very much like to join this GSoC project.

It is my understanding that the solutions for the tasks should be sent in private, so I will send it to the mentor: Daniel Baluta.

Best regards,
David Veenstra