Adding Heart Monitors to IIO take 2

 All

I am introducing a new sensor category for IIO (again).  This is for
heart rate monitors.

I have another sensor to follow up on this series but I do not want to
share that driver until the datasheet is closer to being final.

The first patch introduces the heart rate monitoring into the IIO
sub-systems

The second patch introduces the DT documentation heart_monitors directory
along with the documentation for the TI AFE4403 part.

The final patch introduces the heart_monitors directory along with the source
for the TI AFE4403 device

I know I have introduced this as a RFC before but now I am submitting for
inclusion once reviewed.

Dan