From: linux-iio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-iio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Cameron
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:26 AM
To: linux-iio
Subject: IIO 3.6 merge window now closed.

Hi All,

As Linus has pretty much said he won't do another release candidate, the
3.6 merge window will open in approximately
1 week. For IIO I'm copying Greg's policy with staging (for obvious
reasons ;) and closing our merge window now.
Rather tediously this means cutting a few of my own patches off. Oh well
got to be fair about things and I'll have those queued up for 3.7 nice and
early!

Obviously fixes can still get queued up for 3.6, but will probably not go
upstream until after 3.6-rc1.  As ever, please make sure that fixes are
entirely separate from improvements / feature enhancements / new drivers.

Jonathan