Future plan for going out of staging

Hi Jonathan,

As I am working on the hardware triggers part of the AT91 ADC driver,
I'm wondering what is the plan for the second part of moving iio out of
staging.

Obviously, you will wait for the first patchset to get included, but
what are you planning to move next ?

I don't find the mail, but I recall you telling that the next batch will
probably move triggers and buffers (or at least only kfifo), do I recall
correctly ?

Also, do you have some kind of estimate on when we could begin to have
the next patchset ?

Thanks,
Maxime

--