Away from email until 1st November

Hi all,

I'll be out of contact until the 1st of November, then only
briefly back on a reasonable net connection.
Will be back to normal after the 17th November.

Hence, in the meantime, I'm not going to be able to do much
in the way of review. Feel free to send uncontroversial
fixes / clean up patches to Greg KH after a reasonable period
on linux-iio.

Enjoy the rest of the merge window,

Jonathan