IIO merge plans for 2.6.36

Hi All,

It is a bit late for this, but I was wondering if anyone had any drivers
queued up for merge in the window that just opened?  I know there are
quite a few in the Blackfin tree, but no idea where you guys are on testing
etc...  As ever I'm happy to assist with bringing them up to date against
our current tree, but mostly don't have test hardware.

Personally my only patches not in Greg's tree are adding event support
to the adis16350 driver.  That's not ready and some bits are controversial
so I'm quite happy to delay that one for next time round.

Thanks to Barry in particularly for a lot of cleanup work this cycle.  Sorry
I stalled the trigger elements of that, but I want to see how things pan out
for a few more fully functional drivers before we dive into that pit of worms!

I think my main focus for the next round will be on cleaning up the event
handling side of things and perhaps some work on making more of the core
optional for drivers operating in (or only supporting) only sysfs interfaces.

If things get quiet enough, I'll start taking a look at adding a higher performance
buffering solution.

Cheers,

Jonathan