Re: sata_mv & pmp support

At reset time, according to the SATA state machine in SATA spec
[16.3.3.5.1] A PM waits for a FIS from the host to port 0xF to be
fully initialized. If for any reason the PM does not issue PHYRDY fast
enough or other problem the host decide there is no device on the
port, it will not issue a FIS, and the PM will never be seen. A PM
will not send asynchronous notification for itself, only to devices
connected to it [and the host controller must be able to handle it].

Maybe polling SATA port could help?

Gwendal.