Re: AHCI + ST3160023AS + NCQ problems

Matheus Izvekov wrote:
> Yes it follows the drive. I have another drive which is quite similiar
> to the offending one, but has no NCQ so the problem doesnt apply. i
> have another that is sata2 (has ncq) and shows no problem.

Hmmm... Everything looks normal.  The problem is that there's currently
only one report and I can't tell whether your specific drive is faulty
or the model with the firmware version is faulty.

Ah... okay.  Another drive with the same firmware version is already
blacklisted, which makes the latter far more likely.  I'll create a
blacklist entry for your drive.

Thanks.

--
tejun