Re: sata_inic162x driver for 2.6.19

I've kinda given up for the moment.  I finally figured out the 137GB limit and
created a partition much smaller than that.  The driver *seems* to work, but
when I do md5sums on the files I copy to the disk, I get random results, i.e.
never the same thing twice on the same file once RAM cache is cleared.  The
disk drive itself works just fine on a different machine using sata_nv.  Maybe
it's something specific to the 1622TA2 card I have.  I dunno.  I have another
SATA drive coming that's only 80GB.  I'll put that one on this controller when
it comes in and see if things change.

Bob

-