Re: CDROM drive not found when booting using new libata code

Hi.

I wanted to try the two patches you've sent against the current
2.6.20-rc3, but there have been numerous changes to the files
so neither patch can apply cleanly. I'm not familiar enough
with the libata to try and make similar changes to the current
files to match your patch. :-(

Any possiblity of generating patches against the 2.6.20-rc3 tree?

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822
-